How Are Australians Living With Premature Ejaculation
If you’re a guy you know that in modern society there is a large amount of pressure placed on you to basically be sure that you are good in bed. So when something in that department goes wrong it usually causes alarms to go off in our mind, we think and worry about it, and almost always make the problem worse. That is why it is so important to know exactly how you should deal with that problem so that you can keep cool in an otherwise stressful situation.
What is premature ejaculation
In this article I want to talk to you about premature ejaculation. Of all the issues you can end up dealing with in the bedroom, being able to perform for a very short amount of time can sometimes be more frustrating for your partner than not being able to perform at all. And that is what it is, when you ejaculate sooner during intercourse than you would like to. This is a much more common issue than you might think, with estimates stating that up to 33% of all men have reported experiencing this issue at some point in their life.
What can happen
Now do not get me wrong, just because this happens only every so often does not mean that you should be running off to your doctor right away. This does happen and it is perfectly natural as cliche as that sounds. It IS cause for concern if you are experiencing any of these symptoms though:
- If you nearly always experience a premature ejaculation that happens within one minute of penetration
- If you are unable to stop ejaculation when you are having intercourse frequently or every time
- If these symptoms make you feel frustrated to the point that you avoid sexual contact with another altogether
Listen to your body for clues
If you still feel like this is the type of problem you have, you really need to listen to your body. Is this something that is happening due to inexperience? is it a psychological problem? or do you think it could be something more serious that could require medical diagnosis. The truth is most guys who have this problem do not ever talk about it. And why would they? They’ve pretty much been taught from birth that it is not okay to talk about such things, but let me tell you it is one of the worst things you can do for yourself.
Knowing that you have a problem and keeping it to yourself can not only cause the issue to worsen, you could be waiting for a life threatening problem to get worse or could even become very depressed and isolated.
What are the potential causes
If you are unsure what might be count as a known psychological issue for your problem then ask yourself the following questions:
- Would you consider this the “beginning of your sexual journey in life”?
- Did you suffer any sexual abuse either as a child or later in life
- Do you consider yourself to be someone who has a poor body image of themselves?
- Do your suffer from some form of depression?
- If you have had recent troubles with this condition, is it something you bring into the bedroom with you? what i mean if do you think about premature ejaculation and worry during intercourse that it might happen again
- Is there guilt associated with your encounters that cause you to rush through your sexual experiences faster than you think you should?
Can doctor’s make mistakes
It may be embarrassing to answer those questions, but considering that it could be the first step to feeling like a real man again they are worth it. Your doctor will likely suggest talking to a therapist to try and get to the root causes that you feel this way. And it may be as simple as that, after some sessions you never know, you could be back to your old self again so why not at least give it a shot and see if it works for you.
It’s not the end
Of course if it ends up being a more serious condition then you will be glad you talked to your doctor about it. There are treatments and Priligy medication in Australia as well for premature ejaculation that can help suppress those urges within your body. Just be sure you go down all avenues to make sure you can get back to normal again.